The Lumber Shack is currently taking applications for the following position(s):
Wood Shop Worker/Backup Packer
The Lumber Shack – Webster City, IA
- Full Time Position, Hours Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Health Insurance Benefits after 60 days
- Paid Vacation Benefit Package
- Paid Holidays
- $14-18/ hour
- Must have attention to detail & be dependable!
- We ship everyday M-F year round, except on UPS declared Holidays, so dependablilty is very important in this position!
This position will be cross trained between the shipping warehouse and shop/sawmill, running the planer, and other wood working tools, pulling slabs off the sawmill, assisting in loading and unloading the kiln. Some computer skills would be great, however, super attendance, willingness to learn, and someone not afraid of hard work would put you at the top of the list!
- Must be able to lift 70-90 lbs. Regular daily lifting probably averages around 40-50 lbs
- Must have GREAT work attendance habits
- Attention to detail & ability to get work accomplished on your own is essential!
- Must be able to stand for the duration of work day, usually 8 hours
- Must possess leadership skills, and the drive to be a leader
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Please reply with resume or work history and references
Employment history is very important. If you've worked for several companies within a few year time frame OR if you have gaps in your employment history, please explain why.
Email for appointment or to send application and/or resume to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call the office at 515-832-8733.