Marbled Cherry Cabinet Lumber 1 1/4x8x122 Super Long Farm Table Top 30314
||8 1/8'' at the Widest Width
||7 1/2'' at the Narrowest Width
- Some Light Fiddleback Figure
- Some Light Spalting Along Edges
- Great Character
- Nice Color
- Build a wide variety of projects with this Figured Lumber! Great choice for Cabinets & other Furniture!
- Other uses: Musical Instruments, Boat or Car Interiors, Decorative Turnings, Toys & Carvings!
- Tapers: Due to Slight Thickness Taper, Couple Small Unplaned Areas up to 1/16" x 1 7/8" x 2 5/8"
- Cracks: Couple Rustic Cracks/Splits up to 1/16" x 4 3/4", Some Cracks/Splits go Through Full Thickness of Slab
- Inclusions/Ingrown Limbs: Couple Very Small Inclusions/Knots
- 5/16" Bow, Cup Less Than 1/16"
- 5/16" Twist
- Couple Small Areas of Wane
- Planed on 2 Sides
- Kiln Dried
We will be offering this figured lumber regularly, so be sure to check out the rest of the lumber listings! You can combine several of these lumber boards into the same shipment to save on shipping! If you are in need of larger quantities, please check with us, we can supply our lumber in order sizes from one board to several 1000 board foot. Additional grades are available also!
**NOTE ON SHIPPING: This product is shipped via freight only. Our freight is quoted with many different carriers and are very competitive and affordable rates. For a freight quote, please email us with your zip code, and whether you have a commercial address to ship to or if we will be shipping to a residence, churches and schools are considered residential by our freight carriers. When shipping freight, cost is determined by the density of the package, so if there is any other lumber you are looking at, let us know to include that in your freight quote. Most of the time we can add the additional lumber for very little or no extra shipping charge, depending on the size and weight of the package most of the time the price per pound lowers as you add the additional weight.