Salvaged Partial Live Edge Spalted Maple Lumber/Wall Shelf Slab 636
Due to Cracks/Splits/Inclusions/Voids Slab is Very Fragile and Could Break in Half
||12'' at the Widest Width
||11 5/8'' at the Narrowest Width
- Some Nice Fiddleback Figure
- Some Nice Black Line & Smokey Spalting Throughout
- Great Character
- Nice Color
- Partial Live Edges
- Build a wide variety of projects with this Figured Lumber! Great choice for Cabinets & other Furniture!
- Other uses: Musical Instruments, Boat or Car Interiors, Decorative Turnings, Toys & Carvings!
- Tapers: Due to Slight Thickness Taper, Couple Small Unplaned Areas up to 1/16" x 8 1/2" x 21"
- Cracks: Couple Rustic Cracks/Splits up to 1/8" x 33 1/2", Some Cracks/Splits go Through Full Thickness of Slab
- Inclusions/Ingrown Limbs: Couple Small Rustic Inclusions/Voids/Knots
- Voids: Couple Very Small Voids/Worm Holes, Couple Areas of Rot, Areas are Punky
- Bow & Cup Less Than 1/16"
- Slab is Very Light Weight/Punky
- Planed on 2 Sides
- Kiln Dried
We will be offering this figured lumber regularly, so be sure to check out the rest of the lumber listings! You can combine several of these lumber boards into the same shipment to save on shipping! If you are in need of larger quantities, please check with us, we can supply our lumber in order sizes from one board to several 1000 board foot. Additional grades are available also!